Old Chapel of Senhora do Socorro
Baroque chapel built in 1692 by private initiative. and under private administration. It has a single nave with an axial portal where there is a long inscription related to its institution, over which is a cornice that supports a window with a tapered cut at the top for more light. After a long period of abandonment and lying in ruins, it was rebuilt in the 1940s, with an added storey for habitational use; on the ground floor, a shop was installed. These works profoundly altered the volume and spatial organisation of the temple, but one can still recognise the old typology, as the elegant corners in the form of Tuscan pilasters are retained; inside, only the basin for holy water remains.