Parish Priest or Passal Residence
The building that was used as a parish priest residence, located on Rua Direita, is one of the most notable buildings in the village. It has a square floor plan, with two floors. Originally from the 16th century, it underwent renovations in 1756, according to the date engraved on the lintel of the main door. On top of this, a stucco decorative element features a pearly cross and a Maltese Cross, which can be explained by the fact that one of the vicars was a Commander of the Order of Malta. One of the upper-floor windows has a small cross engraved on the outside of the sill. It also has an interesting cruciform mark on the right side of the frame, resting on the anagram of Christ, IHS.