Capela de Santa Luzia
Already in existence in the late 12th century, this old parish church was rebuilt in the following century, and because it was constantly in a state of disrepair, it underwent various remodelling campaigns, especially beginning in the 17th century. Today, the only thing that remains of the Romanesque-Gothic medieval building is the main chapel, where the superb decoration of the corbel work and the triumphal arch stands out, and possibly the side door, with a lancet arch. As for the doorway of the facade, bevelled and in semi-circular arch, it would have come from the Convent of Santa Clara, which no longer exists. Classified as a Property of Public Interest in 1953.